Start your day off properly with a healthy, nutritious breakfast that you can make quickly and easily without any fuss! This recipe for microwave breakfast cups is great for those of you who are constantly on the go!
- 2 slices thinly sliced ham
- Shredded cheese
- 2 eggs
- Basil pesto sauce
- Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and black pepper
- Fresh basil leaves if desired
What To Do
- Layer the ham slices on the bottom and up the sides of a ramekin, pressing into the creases and ruffling the edges. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Crack the eggs into the ramekins and add a dollop of pesto over the eggs. Top with a few cherry tomato halves and season with salt and black pepper.
- Place in the microwave and cover with a microwave plate cover. Cook on high for 1 minute and 30 seconds or until the whites are set, adding additional 20 second bursts if needed until eggs are cooked to preference.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and more salt and black pepper if desired.
Recipe from Foodiecrush.com at https://www.foodiecrush.com/microwave-egg-caprese-breakfast-cups/